Mesothelioma Treatment Centers for Veterans
The Department of Veterans Affairs advises any veteran that is concerned they may have been exposed to asbestos during their military service to contact the:
- Environmental Health Coordinator in their home state.
- Patient Care Advocate at the nearest VA medical facility.
Veterans who Need Treatment for Mesothelioma can Contact one of these VA Hospitals that Have Oncology Programs:
- Albany Stratton VA Medical Center – Albany, New York
- Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center– Saginaw, Michigan
- Alexandria VA Medical Center – Pineville, Louisiana
- Memphis VA Medical Center – Memphis, Tennessee
- Minneapolis VA Health Care System – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- San Francisco VA Medical Center – San Francisco, California
- VA Boston Healthcare System – (three locations), Massachusetts
- VA Maine Healthcare System – Augusta, Maine